The High Atlas and Sahara Escape
Come Ride our best Moroccan motorcycle Adventure ever
A Moroccan Adventure
A 2600 km, 11 days and 10 nights, 9 Riding Epic ride through Morocco – A Motorcycle fully supported guided dual ride tour, from Malaga, across the Gibraltar straits, through The Atlas Mountain range, The Sahara dunes, The Imperial Madinas of Fes and Marakech and volacanic geological structures.
Cedar Gouraud and Berber Apes | The Reef mountains and the blue city of Cefchauen | The Dades and Todra Valleys | A night in a camp in the dunes of the Sahara Desert | Crossing the High Atlas | Ouarzazate the movie capital of Morocco | Imperial cities of Marrakesh and Fes .
Full support and backup – Live the ride we’ll take care of the rest, Late model well maintained BMW, KTM and Triumph Bikes, Insurance, paperwork, Hotels and Lodgings, great food all diners and breakfasts, expert guides and tour-leaders, entrance fees to parks and attractions, mechanical support and much more.
Tour Runs September 2018 Tour – 7.9 – 17.9.2018 – Filling fast!
Itinerary is subject to change.
Ride Morocco – About This Trip
Moto-Adventure trips are possibly the ultimate way to experience the destinations. These tours utilize a combination of great destinations, desert camping, and most nights in boutique hotels and lovely owner operated Auberges.
Our dedicated crew are there to assist with, loading and unloading of luggage, navigate the routes safely and according to the group level and simply make you and the group have a great time, filled with culture, scenery and friendships to last a lifetime.
Adventurer programs are about pushing one´s mental and physical boundaries within individual capacity, whilst making sure there is always time to relax. Adventurer trips allow travelers to step outside of their comfort zones in a safe way, from unique tribal encounters to animal viewing, water crossings, and some challenging gravel.
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation as per itinerary (or similar)
- Meals as per itinerary (Some lunches are prepared on the road).
- Services of bilingual tour leader.
- National park & Nature reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- All meet-and-greet services including detailed briefings.
- Rental Motorcycles are covered with full road insurance (Riders will leave a deposit to cover any excess)
- A Support vehicle is provided for luggage transportation (1 piece per person) and space for passengers (limited) and equipped with first-aid equipment, compressor, spare tyres.
- Side road assistance.
- Visas and related costs
- Personal border taxes
- Beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and any arrival or departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance (obligatory)
- All personal medical insurance with repatriation
- Optional excursions and activities
- Border charges
- Rental Motorcycle insurance excess deposit
- All your personal riding gear for the duration of the tour including a “Camelback” or similar 2-litre drinking system (recommended)
|2 up Sharing||1 up Sharing||1 up Single occupancy|
|$ 3,199.-||$ 3,999.-||$ 4,499.-|